Academy of Family Service Providers - Supervised Visitations Services in Los Angeles and Orange County
Academy of Family Service Providers provides affordable and safe supervised visitation and custody exchange services. We are here to support and promote healthy relationships between parents and their children.
At Academy of Family Service Providers, we ensure the safety, well-being and individual needs of each party involved. Neutrality is one of our main goals. We believe everyone should be treated with respect.
Our Team Lead
Svetlana, founder of AFS Providers, is a Professional Visitation Provider and Social Worker. She is certified in CPR, Recordkeeping procedures, Developmental needs of children, Cultural sensitivity and Safety Planning. She also has a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work with over 10 years of work experience in Social Work field. She specializes in providing community resources, providing services for people and children experienced domestic violence and any kind of abuse/neglect; working with courts and much more.
Live Scan verified with State of California Department of Justice.
TrustLine registered – see certificate
Certificates and Training:
- Professional Supervised Visitation Provider 24-hour Training Completion
- Member of National Association of Social Workers
- Bachelor in Social Work University Diploma
- Minority Populations Certificate
- Motivational Interviewing Certificate
- Safety Planning Training Certificate
- Special Conditions Referral Process Certificate
- Partnership Plan Training Module 1 Child Welfare Certificate
- De-escalation and Control of Aggression Techniques Certificate
- HIPAA Training Certificate